- The word “transgender” is an umbrella term that covers anyone who identifies as a gender they were not assigned at birth.
- Both binary people and non-binary people are equally transgender.
- Being trans without dysphoria is possible.
- Gender expression ≠ gender identity, as shown on the genderbread person
- Again, if you don’t fully identify as the gender you were assigned at birth 100% of the time, you can call yourself trans. That’s it, there’s no other criteria you need to meet to be trans.
- More info: Trans resources masterpost or Ally resources for cis people
Followers, feel free to add on!